Highlights include deals with AWS, GSA and other key agents of growth
Following our February announcement that Devo has been designated as FedRAMP “In-Process,” I’m excited to report that our public sector momentum continues in other key areas. Here are some recent highlights:
- Acceptance into the AWS Public Sector Program: Devo was accepted as an AWS Public Sector Partner (PSP) which validates AWS partners with cloud-native solutions and experience supporting government, space, education and non-profits around the world. Participating in the program provides Devo with increased collaboration and resources from AWS to deliver end solutions that help customers solve their problems.
- Availability on the GSA Schedule: Devo’s products are now available for purchase through the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, which allows us, through our partner Vertosoft, to sell products and services to government entities. With pre-established pricing, terms and conditions that government buyers can use to purchase from Devo, it also provides them with easy procurement options.
- Partnership with DLT: We have provided streamlined access to emerging technology solutions through existing government contract vehicles. DLT, our largest distributor/public sector aggregation partner, recently added Devo to five new state and federal contracts.
- Achieved Supplier Status with OMNIA Partners: The state and local government and education (SLED) market presents a great opportunity for Devo. OMNIA Partners, Public Sector, is the most experienced cooperative purchasing organization for government, K-12 schools, colleges and universities. This contract vehicle available through our partners already has resulted in recent sales wins with a major metropolitan department of education and the University of Oklahoma. We anticipate more wins in this important market.
- Integration with Accenture Federal Services: This branch of Accenture helps federal clients in the defense, intelligence, and public safety sectors to deliver more impact and transform experiences for customers as well as employees. Typically, AFS uses the Devo platform to collect all log traffic and correlate and set up alerts to monitor and look for any suspicious behavior in core sets of network devices and key systems. In addition to being a recognized leader in federal services integration, Accenture also is a Devo customer.
- A 200% increase in headcount: To support all of this activity — and drive more —the public sector team grew significantly in the first quarter of this year, across direct and channel sales, solution engineering and marketing.
All of this momentum and growth is an affirmation of the excellence of the Devo Platform and the exceptional quality of our success services to support them. And it also demonstrates Devo’s long-term commitment to serving our customers and partners in the public sector.