Perspective from Government and Industry on OMBM 2131 (Zero Trust)
This year’s SANS Threat Hunting Survey found that threat hunting resourcing is an “ever-growing staffing nightmare.” 73% of the 2023 respondents claimed that finding skilled staff is one of organizations’ most significant challenges. This is a 7% increase over 2022 and a whopping 43% increase over 2021.
Watch this webinar to hear:
- The results of the 2023 SANS Threat Hunting Survey
- How SANS survey authors Mathias Fuchs and Josh Lemon analyzed data from organizations worldwide on how they conducted threat hunting
- Corelight’s perspective on addressing the challenges faced in the threat-hunting survey
- How Devo is getting better, faster, and more robust in threat hunting and security practices overall
- Audience questions answered by the panelists