Senior Software Engineer - Professional Services
The Senior Software Engineer will be a key contributor to the Professional Services Team. The individual will contribute to User interface customization and development, work on integration of data sources, and act as Second Level support for the Devo platform for users and channel partners.
Applicants with an analytical mindset, good programming skills, and knowledge of algorithms who are customer and results-oriented are encouraged to apply. Our software engineering team values team players who demonstrate accountability and leadership.
Requirements include a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent, with +5 years of experience in software development.
Experience with Business Intelligence tools, Big Data technologies, project management and
Agile methodologies a plus. Requires excellent communications skills in both English and Spanish.
Regional Sales Managers – Several Openings
Locations: New York, Atlanta, Houston, San Francisco, London
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) reports directly to the Vice President, Sales and is responsible for driving all revenue in their region and/or accounts. The RSM’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to net new and existing customers. In this role, the RSM will develop, execute and lead sales and revenue growth strategies and initiatives to achieve the company’s short- and long-term goals, within the region.
This role will be both strategic and hands-on to ensure revenue and account growth. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious-minded individual who embraces the start-up mentality and “agile” work atmosphere of a growth-oriented organization. Ultimate success will be measured by delivering on commitments, exceeding goals, and doing both with integrity and respect for colleagues.
Locations: US, EMEA
The Technical Trainer role is responsible for the initial training of our software in any of our new clients, reporting directly to the Training and Customer Support Manager.
- Helping to develop and deliver engaging training initiatives which match the needs of all employees across the company in USA driving continuous improvement and growth in line with the company strategy.
- Design and creation of training material to assure our client has the right knowledge to be able use Devo’s software in the proper manner.
- Additional responsibilities of this position go through to train end-clients and partners within the sales distribution channel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.), or equivalent professional experience.
- Professional experience conducting training courses related to IT environments is essential. It is desirable to have provided trainings related to programming languages, databases and Big Data environments.
- Highly valuable but not required: experience with similar tools like ArcSight, Elastic, Kafka, QRadar, Spark, Splunk, Cloudera, Hadoop, Teradata, etc.
- Proactivity, self encouragement and a willingness to learn.
- Availability to travel to visit clients across the US and Canada.
Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack
The Software Development Engineer is part of the team that builds the product according to specifications. This role will be integrated into the web team dedicated to the creation of new features and maintenance of existing ones.
- Develop backend and frontend features focused on writing clean and reusable code
- Create and maintain unit tests for the corresponding tasks
- Collaborate with the Devops team in order to facilitate the way we deploy our solutions
- Following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, identifying work process improvements and implementing new technology
- Plan programming projects by confirming program objectives and specifications
- Critically review all programs prior to implementation
- Comply with programming standards, company directives and legal requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience relevant to Computer Science
- 4+ years professional experience in software development industry
- Strong Java programming skills
- Basic understanding of Cloud Computing as well as experience working with solutions like Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of API design and development
- Proactivity, self encouragement and a willingness to learn
- Ability to think creatively and collaborate within a team environment
Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer is part of the Customer Experience Team which helps our clients in case they have any doubt in the use of our software. The person will also escalate issues, when they are unable to solve them, and will be tasked with the collection of feedback on potential new features.
- Troubleshoot customer issues with complex software applications and recommend corrective action
- Document customer information on recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Isolate problems between hardware and software and provide information to appropriate to the appropriate parties
- Ability to work in a fast paced technical environment and support a product with frequent product releases and regular maintenance updates
- GED or high school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ experience in software technical support, systems admin or similar role
- Strong IT troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience with the following systems is a must: UNIX (Linux-Ubuntu). UNIX Regex and Windows and SQL knowledge (Command and log management background). Mac OS preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as deep technical product knowledge and expertise to respond to multiple customer issues to successful resolution
- Proficient level of English (must be able to communicate with clients constantly)
- Shift based availability