Global Consumer Transportation Company Chooses Devo Over Elastic for Enterprise Log Management and Security
WANTED: A solution to build a world-class SOC
A leading enterprise cloud data management and backup software company has seen its growth explode and needed to build an in-house security operations center (SOC) in order to proactively provide world-class security support to its customers.
- Enable deployment on the big three public cloud platforms
- Ingest machine data in any format from a
variety of sources such as firewalls, endpoints,
and other products
- Securely send event data to partners such as
an MSSP via API
- Demonstrate proven large-scale capabilities
in similar situations
- Be capable of use by select people outside of
the security team
This enterprise cloud data management and backup provider had an immediate need to establish in-house security capabilities, revolving around its own SOC. They identified a key first step as selecting a complete enterprise log management solution.
The Devo Platform met and surpassed the company’s needs by accommodating all three major public cloud providers along with a wide variety of data sources.