At Devo, we take pride in providing our customers with innovations that enable them to derive tremendous value from our Platform and applications as they work to keep their organizations secure. That ongoing commitment is embodied in our newest offering — Devo Exchange.
Launched today, Devo Exchange is a community-based application marketplace that streamlines and expands the capabilities and expertise of security teams. It gives security teams on-demand access to a rich catalog of curated content created by our experts, partners, and the broad security community. Devo Exchange dramatically reduces the time and effort needed for customers and partners to create content so they can realize the benefits of highly focused and impactful security operations.
Delivering out-of-the-box content that’s relevant to their security ecosystem, Devo Exchange enables organizations in any industry to maximize the value of their existing third-party IT and security solutions. And Exchange isn’t just for customers. Partners within the Devo Exchange community also will be able to gain a competitive advantage by efficiently extending value and expertise to their customers.
Here’s a look at what the community-contributed and Devo-vetted content of Devo Exchange includes:
- Alert Packs are a collection of related alerts that enable customers to detect — in real time — important signals within their data.
- Applications that are interactive and use case-based provide greater interactivity with data, enabling customers to access deeper insights and unlock new use cases with ease.
- Devo Activeboards are intuitive, interactive dashboards that enable customers to easily visualize, interact with, and explore their data.
- Lookups are helpful sets of enrichment data that bring real-time context that speeds investigations and understanding of threats.
- Content Packs are pre-packaged collections of related content designed for quick and easy deployment.
Dedicated to Customer Success
Devo Exchange doesn’t just supply a list of content and make users figure out how to use it on their own. Customers can obtain detailed information about each piece of content. They easily can see the type of content, read a brief description, learn who created it, and what requirements — such as data sources — are necessary to deploy it successfully. Once the customer is ready to install the content, it’s as simple as clicking one button. But the ease of use doesn’t stop there. Users can manage all their installed content from the “Manage installed applications” section of the Exchange.
With the Devo Platform, it’s easy to solve for more use cases because you can ingest data from any source — in the cloud or on-premises. And thanks to the many data connectors in Exchange, ingestion is fast and simple. Devo Exchange enables organizations to gain tremendous value from their data with all the great content provided in a single Devo deployment that maximizes the value of third-party IT and security tools.
I think it’s appropriate for all of us at Devo to be proud of what Devo Exchange will make possible for our customers and partners. And this is just the beginning. Over time, Devo Exchange will grow and evolve to meet organizations’ needs today, tomorrow and far into the future.