Leading European Bank turns to Devo for SIEM Enhancements
By enhancing IBM QRadar with Devo the bank was able to reduce risk, deliver immediate cost savings, and increase the value of their technology investment.
Enterprises face a number of challenges with legacy security analytics solutions that have failed to keep pace with the volume of machine data being generated and the demands being placed on that data.
- Ingest 100% of all security-relevant data, available for query in real time
- Reduce query times by 98%
- Achieved millisecond time-to-alerts
- Retained 5 years of historical data vs. 1 week
- Reduced licensing and hardware costs
The bank needed to improve its SOC’s security analytics capabilities in order to scale, safeguard new areas of an expanding business, and protect their brand.
The Devo Platform coexists with a legacy SIEM solution allowing the bank to cost-effectively collect all security-relevant data. Devo extends the capabilities of traditional SIEM by enabling security analysts to conduct threat hunting, detection, and investigation at greater speed and scale.