It’s Time to Enjoy the Hunt!
Threat hunting is a challenging, complex and time consuming exploratory activity. Threat hunters must explore, prioritize & investigate threats, gather data with context, connect disparate pieces of data, and conduct rapid and relevant analysis. Unfortunately today’s tools get in the way and prevent the analyst from doing what they do best – hunt threats.
Join our webinar and see firsthand how threat hunting teams can realize their full potential. With Devo, threat hunters can:
- Analyze real-time streaming and historical data at petabyte scale
- Experience unbelievably fast performance – analyzing over 1M events per second per core
- Collect and connect all relevant data sets for richer context
- Enrich data that are essential for hunts with high-fidelity threat feeds curated by practitioners
- Be as creative as they want with their detective work
See how Devo can unleash your security analysts – register now to watch the on-demand recording!
Duration: 30 minutes
Jason has more than 30 years of experience in telecommunications fraud prevention, physical security management and cybersecurity investigations. During his career, he has developed and implemented overall cybersecurity, physical security, forensic investigation and fraud control programs for several global organizations and managed lawful interception operations to support federal agencies. He has developed security and fraud awareness training seminars for employees in private industry, as well as federal, state and local law enforcement.